Hi everyone!! A few weeks ago. Hollie from Hollie’s Lifestyle, Fashion and Fantasy Football Blog nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Thank you so much Hollie! I really appreciate it.
The rules are as follows:
· Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
· Include the award logo in your post.
· Answer the set of 10 questions that they provide.
· Supply your own set of 10 questions.
· Nominate 10 other bloggers
1- What is your favorite blog and who is your favorite blogger?
2- How do you promote your blog and what is the most effective way to do so?
3- If you could be somebody else for a day, who would it be and why?
This is a though one….I think I’d like to be Frank Underwood, from House of Cards.
4- What is your favorite perfume, lipstick and nail polish?
Lipstick: Red Shades like those from Kate Moss
5- High heels, if you wear heels, what is your preferred heel height?
2-3.5—not quite 4 inches
6- What is your favorite music at the moment?
7- What is your favorite tv shows?
New Girl, Big Bang Theory, Blue Bloods, Army Wives, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars
8- Which is more important to you, your Twitter account or your Blog?
9- Who would you most like to meet if given the chance and why?
John Green—he’s so much fun and an amazing writer
Zoe Deschanel—she’s so funny and talented!
10- - What inspired you to come up with the name of your blog?
While in college I dreamt of opening my own event planning company and eventually landed on the name Vivacious Events. Upon graduating I didn’t have enough funds to go out on my own, I hope to do so in 2015 as I have paid off most of my student loan debt, hence I started to blog and thought it’d be good to use that name as the name of my blog.
With that said, I don’t think that the content exactly meshes well with the name of my blog, so I’ve decided to change it to—Kaleidoscopes & Polka Dots!! My inspiration—the hypnotic beauty of kaleidoscopes and the liveliness of my favorite pattern, polka dots.
I hope I don’t’ confuse you—so sorry if I do.
1. What is your favorite holiday?
2. What is the most memorable present you’ve ever received?
3. What do you do for fun with your family?
4. What holiday movie do you watch every year?
5. What is your favorite holiday recipe?
6. What album have you listened to the most?
7. What do you love taking pictures of the most?
8. What is the oldest product in your beauty collection?
9. What would you ever go balled?
10. If you were granted one wish, what would you wish?
I hope you’re enjoying the holiday season! I’d love to know what you most look forward to during this time of year.