I’m soooo excited to announce that Vanessa Alexandra has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you so very much Vanessa. I am so thankful! If you haven’t popped into her blog, you should. Her blog is just lovely and genuine.
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about me:
1. I inadvertently dress very similarly to Jessica Day. It was Ryan that pointed this out to me as he finished watching all the episodes of New Girl before I did.
2. Unlike Jess Day, I prefer to be called "Jessica" however I probably won’t correct you if you do call me "Jess".
3. I named Penny after Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting’s character in Big Bang Theory. Had she been a boy, his name would have been Cooper, after Sheldon Cooper.
4. Yes, I’m obsessed with Big Bang Theory , although I suck at trivia. (I don’t work well under pressure.)
5. I love tea—but I’m not opposed to drinking coffee. I just tend to drink more tea than coffee.
6. I love 80’s romantic comedies—especially those with John Cusack. Say Anything… -anyone?
7. I am in love with Hannibal Lecter. I know he’s a liver eating villain and all but he’s charmed his way into my heart. I think it was his love for Chianti.
1. Hollie Baca
5. Elder Berry
7. Little Lo 16
8. Katie Writes
13. Glasses Girl
Vanessa, again, thank you so much. I am just delighted that you thought of my little blog when putting together your list of nominees .
Nominees—thank you for inspiring us!