100 Days of Happiness: Day 2
Today, wasn’t quite as productive as yesterday, but it was still a lovely day.
1. I woke up to a cupboard filled of clean dishes which were all previously in the dish washer.
2. Penny took me on 2 long walks around our area. These usually start off with a big jolt of energy on her end and slowly die down to a crawling walk which allows me to really soak in and enjoy my surroundings.
3. I had the pleasure of congratulating a fellow—hard-working, well-deserving, and humble—coworker on a BIG promotion!
4. I was notified by Bloglovin’ of the addition of 2 more lovely followers.
5. I came home to the most amazing man in the world who greeted me with sweet enthusiasm.
6. I was able to resolve a semi significant issue with the help of the best boss in town.
7. I cried and laughed at Under the Tuscan Sun for the second time this week. Once I find a good touching movie, I just can’t get enough. My favorite quote, “You have beautiful eyes, I wish I could I could swim in them. “
How was your day?